Welcome HOME BUYER!
There are so many variables involved in any real estate transaction, and those who are not proactive and educated will get lost.
I pride myself in being a guide to my clients. I especially like helping individuals and families in transition (upsizing, downsizing, & relocation).
From the first home to the forever home, I’m fulfilled when I’ve helped them achieve their goals.
I work hard to keep my clients for life!
See the VISION I have for every client. Click HERE.
Contact me to schedule your consultation today!
“Home Buying Consultation”
(Buying in 0-6 months)
During this meeting we discuss your MUST HAVES, WISHES, & DEAL BREAKERS. I also provide an overview of the Home Buying Process. What you should expect, what happens if the unexpected happens, and much more. Most importantly, we discuss your expectations of me and vice versa, and I will answer all of your questions.
“Get Home Buying-Ready Consultation”
(Buying in 6-12 months)
Is buying a home your desire, but you have some work to do before achieving it? Start now! After this meeting you will have a game plan. Becoming a homeowner will no longer be a desire. Instead, it will be an achievable goal you will work towards.
I get RESULTS! View my Sales Inventory.
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Plus, it will save you lots of time & frustration!
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before it’s too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-approved.
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Natasha Bazile is a Realtor and Home Stager. She prides herself in being a guide to her clients and finds fulfillment in helping them achieve their goals.